Monday, February 9, 2009

Charity Online Blog Intro for Articles by Linda Kleist and Amy Passmore:

In the following two articles posted on the 9th of February 2009,
there is almost no mention of blogs, blogger, and blogging.

To be clear, I created this Prosperity and Charity blog in order
to promote my charity fundraising efforts via Google Blogger and
via my Squidoo lenses.

While I agree with what Linda and Amy have to say - a core belief
of mine is that the true manifestation formula includes thoughts,
feelings and actions.

My actions to create this blog and my Squidoo lenses are intended
to showcase and promote prosperity and charity with the aid of two
great online entities, Google and Squidoo.

If you are inspired to raise funds for charity, please spend
time getting familiar with this blog, feel free to comment, and
visit and rate my Squidoo lens:

www.squidoo.com/how-to-advance-prosperity

No comments:

Post a Comment